Intersect is one of the fastest growing Innovation Companies in Canada and is currently seeking a Partnership Manager. Are you motivated by change and rocket ship growth? Do you want to build world-class technology with fiercely intelligent, enthusiastic and curious people that know how to have fun.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, we’re the strategic services arm of Corelogic. We work with Fortune 100 clients looking to create the future of their business, well-funded start-ups, and many more.
A day at Intersect is never the same.
We’ve built our business on partnerships - it is our eco-system of partners that help drive the majority of referrals and business opportunities and it’s time for us to double-down on the attention and love we give them.
As our Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead partnership development on behalf of Intersect
- Identify marketing and business development channels through new and existing partners
- Deliver Intersect client success by offering connectivity to a wholistic partnership ecosystem that reflects the modern product stack
- Build on-boarding, content, event and other associated partner marketing plans while owning the execution of these plans
- Creating KPIs on Partner Performance based on the above
- Ensure partner technical alignment with Intersect’s Engineering Leadership and Business alignment with Intersect’s Product and Growth Executive
- Ability to match any technical requirements from partners to clear growth opportunities for Intersect’s client, team members and revenue objectives
As our Partnerships Manager, you will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- While experience in business development and partnership management is required, applicants with prior experience in product management & enterprise technical sales will be given priority
- A strong network of advocates within the Product, Tech, Cloud, Payments and Media industries
- Experience in contract management and negotiation
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT INTERSECT
We’re big believers that the main benefits of working at Intersect is the fact that you will find yourself surrounded by incredible and intelligent people working on challenging problems, but we of course deliver the expected benefits and beyond including:
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Comprehensive extended health care coverage, paid Mat & Pat leave, an energy pod for naps, and standing desks for those who opt-in to them, healthy snacks, and an environment that cares about your wellbeing.
Off-site adventures, ping-pong, unique traditions, monthly birthday celebrations, Lunch and Learns, and a relaxed office environment. Show up and be your wonderful self.
Catered lunches every Wednesday, healthy snacks, freshly-ground coffee, breakfast food, and Beer O’clock.
To stay connected we have weekly town halls to celebrate milestones, share updates, welcome new hires, present apps of the week, and crown the QA Star of the Week.
Interested in learning more?
Our Culture: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...
Intersect welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology, tackling exciting problems from different industries, and constantly being pushed to learn --- apply below