Quality Assurance Analyst (Co-op)
Co-op Term: Spring 2019
We want to be Where Business Meets the Future..
INTERSECT delivers mobile and IoT product strategy, design thinking, and engineering excellence for businesses that want to get ahead. We deliver experiences that inspire the next generation of business.
Our Toronto-based team works with global clients helping them deliver beautiful, usable, and innovative products to their customers, employees, and partners.
What you will be responsible for:
- Analysis of results, documenting and communicating test results to QA Lead
- Assist in creating, designing and executing manual test cases and test scripts for functional, system, performance/integration and regression testing for leading edge web based applications
- Participate in and support quality engineering and reliability testing activities related to ongoing product improvement and new product development
- Participate in manual testing and troubleshoot issues
- Maintain existing documents and update the documents in timely manner
- Contribute to test cases and coordinate all bug fixes
- Find, reproduce, isolate, identify, report, and track issues/bugs/inconsistencies/defects to QA Lead
What we are looking for:
- Enrolled in co-op or internship program at a college or university enrolled in a computer science or related technology program.
- An understanding of the product lifecycle and QA methodologies
- Solid knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies and technologies (i.e. Regression, Load/Stress, Black/White box testing, Acceptance, Performance etc.)
- Understands IT standards, methodologies, SDLC
- Strong familiarity with Android and iOS hardware, operating systems, and testing environments
- Expertise with the nuances of cross-platform testing on mobile
- Passionate about quality
- Excellent problem solving/investigational skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills and emphasis on accuracy
- Has interpersonal skills to deal effectively with others in team situations
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines, while maintaining high quality
Want to learn more?
Our Culture: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...
Check out our 3D office tour: https://www.symbilitysolutions.com/symbility-inter...